Lead

Sep 14 09 3:54 PM

Tags : :

Υδροσχηματισμός εξάτμισης από τον Ζούχα Τανίλα - Φινλανδία

Hydro1: After you have pipe dimensions sorted out, cut the sheet like this. All bends will bend more when you press the pipe. My first pipe twisted real bad and ended up in a knot. Leave some extra at the ends for connecting pipes. The material I use is 0.75mm sheet metal.

Hydro2: Spot weld the skins together. At this point this isn't too important.

Hydro3: Dress the skins even. When you have an edge looking like this, it will be difficult to weld.

Hydro4: After dressing, spot weld it again. Now do it good, a spot every 20mm is recommended.

Hydro5: Now the skins have been welded together. I like to use gas torch, then I don't have to anneal the seam. Note the connectors at both end of the pipe, one to let the water in and the other one to let the air out. Never ever try this with air or air inside the pipe as it WILL explode on your face.

Hydro6: The forming begins. The pipe is between stressplates to make it expand more even. If this is done without stressplates (and a press) the belly will expand first and it will cause wrinkles.

Hydro7: The pipe begins to show up. I released the press too early and run into bad wrinkles. Bad welding also causes worries like this.

Hydro8: Looks hopeless... But you can repair this! Begin hammering the wrinkles from the outer edges and they will disappear. Note there has to be pressure inside the pipe when doing this. If it doesn't help, try it again after you have high pressure inside the pipe. I use pressure up to 60 bar and would use more if my crappy pump could handle it.

Hydro9: This will happen if you have to weld the pipe many times at the same place and don't wait until it has cooled down completely. Holes like this aren't dangerous as long as you don't have air inside the pipe. On the left you see a wrinkle that has been hammered down. This one was real bad and usually they look better.

Hydro10: At this point I was happy with the pipe.

Hyrdo11: Next step is to fit the pipe into the frame. Usually it needs a few cuts, but I managed to get away with only one. The weld is better on the inside than on the outside ;)

Hydro12: There it is. Just needs a paint and a silencer.

Πηγη: http://users.att.sch.gr/rigas500/Hydroforming.htm

_

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

Quote    Reply   

Τσίτα τα γκάζια!

#1 [url]

Sep 14 09 4:18 PM

Κωστα, στο εφερα εδω το ποστ σου και το εβαλα να φαινονται κατευθειαν σε μας. Μπραβο, το ειχα βρει κι εγω πριν καιρο, αλλα μετα σε καποια φαση δεν λειτουργουσε πια η σελιδα..: wonder

Παντως αυτη η μεθοδος, ο υδροσχηματισμος, ειναι απο τις πιο ευκολες και τις πιο γρηγορες. Και δεν την χρησιμοποιουν, παρα καποιο "ιδιωτες" που ασχολουνται.
Η αλλη μεθοδος ειναι αυτη που κοβουμε εναν ενα τους κωνους και τα υπολοιπα τμηματα, ενωνουμε και στη συνεχεια κανουμε τις απαραιτητες κουρμπες.
Ε φυσικα ειναι και το καλουπι μετα, για ευρεια παραγωγη, οπως ειναι οι Μκ..

Ο υδροσχηματισμος κανει απιστευτα εντυπωσιακη εξατμιση, γιατι ουσιαστικα ειναι 1 μονοκομματο! Φοβερος! : bow

Quote    Reply   

Stratis

#4 [url]

Sep 14 09 6:08 PM

GReddyRX7_70mm wrote:
Στήν Ελλάδα δέν το δουλεύει κανείς αυτόν τον τρόπο?

εχω ακουσει για κατι μαστορια στην ακρολιμνη : lol2

aprilia sportcity one 125

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 14 09 7:06 PM

Βαγγєλης ½ wrote:
Κωστα, στο εφερα εδω το ποστ σου και το εβαλα να φαινονται κατευθειαν σε μας. Μπραβο, το ειχα βρει κι εγω πριν καιρο, αλλα μετα σε καποια φαση δεν λειτουργουσε πια η σελιδα..: wonder

Παντως αυτη η μεθοδος, ο υδροσχηματισμος, ειναι απο τις πιο ευκολες και τις πιο γρηγορες. Και δεν την χρησιμοποιουν, παρα καποιο "ιδιωτες" που ασχολουνται.
Η αλλη μεθοδος ειναι αυτη που κοβουμε εναν ενα τους κωνους και τα υπολοιπα τμηματα, ενωνουμε και στη συνεχεια κανουμε τις απαραιτητες κουρμπες.
Ε φυσικα ειναι και το καλουπι μετα, για ευρεια παραγωγη, οπως ειναι οι Μκ..

Ο υδροσχηματισμος κανει απιστευτα εντυπωσιακη εξατμιση, γιατι ουσιαστικα ειναι 1 μονοκομματο! Φοβερος! : bow

Ευχαριστω που εφτιαξες το post!! : wink1

Stratis wrote:
GReddyRX7_70mm wrote:

: lol1 : lol1 : lol1 : lol2 : lol2 : lol2

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Sep 14 09 7:08 PM

Stratis wrote:
GReddyRX7_70mm wrote:

κοψε τις ******** ρε στρατη...

Quote    Reply   

Stratis

#8 [url]

Sep 14 09 7:17 PM

Cryptonakias wrote:
Stratis wrote:
GReddyRX7_70mm wrote:

στρατη :sta@@mou τη λες ρε μεγαλε απλα και εσυ μες στα ιδια σκατα εισαι δεν μπορεις να μιλας...

στην αθηνα οταν ειναι να φτιαξω μηχανη και παπι ανεβενω...
και τωρα γιαυτο ειμαι στην αθηνα...
και την μηχανη και το παπι τα φτιαχνω στους καλητερους στο είδος τους

aprilia sportcity one 125

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help